Regardless of the current economy, or unemployment rate, finding top-tier talent can be difficult. Posting a job on Indeed or LinkedIn can result in thousands of applicants. One of the primary benefits of working with a recruiter is that you don’t have to find the talent, you only have to select and hire. That will save you time, energy, and resources.
Benefits of Working with a Recruiter
Let’s look at how your company can benefit from working with a recruiter in more detail.
1. There are not enough AEM, Salesforce, Sitecore, or Magento developers to go around.
Working within software like Adobe Experience Cloud or Salesforce requires a depth of experience that most developers don’t possess. As such, top talent is in high demand and may not be actively seeking employment. A recruiter can connect you with unemployed and currently employed candidates so you can present your opportunity.
2. There is less risk of suffering from a “bad hire.”
A recruiter will vet the applicant and sort the facts from the “fiction.” In fact, they will vet candidates even harder because they have a professional reputation to uphold. In some cases, recruitment agencies will even help potential candidates with needed certifications and training so that they are fully prepared for the roles they will fill.
3. A recruiter can hook you up with top-notch, short-term, contract employees.
Where are you going to find top AEM talent, in high demand, for a three-month-long project? A job board? Freelance site? Most likely, you are going to struggle. A top developer can pretty much pick and choose their projects. A recruiting agency, like TechBridge, often hires the developers directly and contracts them out for shorter-term or even long-term projects. It’s a win-win situation for everyone.
4. Working with a recruiter will save you money.
I know what you are thinking, “how can spending money save me money?” I guess the answer to that question depends on your answers to these questions.
- How much will it cost in labor hours to screen thousands of unqualified applicants?
- What will it cost to vet final applicants and conduct interviews?
- If you can’t find the right talent, what will project delays cost?
- What if you get a bad hire? How much will you have to pay to fix mistakes? What will it cost to start the hiring process over again?
Keep in mind that a recruiter doesn’t get paid unless they deliver results. You won’t owe a penny unless they can find you the right hire.
How Can TechBridge Help You?
If you need architects, analysts, and developers with deep experience in programs like Adobe Experience Manager, it only makes sense to work with someone who knows where to find the right candidates. Our goal is to bridge the gap between business and employee, matching qualified workers with the companies who need them. If you have any further questions or you’re ready to start the recruiting process, contact us today.